Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jing
what kind of girl do you like?
7:10pmJames
outgoing
spontaneous
7:10pmJing
o that is what I thought
7:11pmJames
smart, funny, sexy, maybe a girl tats around my height
7:11pmJing
cool
7:11pmJames
dont take it to personal, im a really picky person
when it comes to women
7:12pmJing
yes
7:12pmJames
a lot of girls use to like me some even tried to follow me home, but i broke their hearts, because i dont want them to waste their time
7:12pmJing
haha:)
you are attractful
7:12pm
James commented on Sophia Mei's note urban dictionaryyy.
7:13pmJing
you seems like a stright person
7:13pmJames
i kno but im blunt like straight forward and a lot of people think im mean because of that
7:13pmJing
you are so funny
how come?
whatever I start to like you more then your face.
I mean admire
7:15pmJames
because i am to staright forward sometimes i say things people dont like
7:16pmJing
but when they know the reason, they just understand
I did
7:16pmJames
for example my friend asked me how did she look in her new jeans and i said horrible and then she thought i was mean
im just honest, but some ppl dont lik tat
7:16pmJing
I love honest people
That means " I love you" haha
kidding
7:21pmJing
I want to be a stright person, but some times I don't know how to do it
7:22pmJames
its lik art
7:22pmJing
how?
7:22pmJames
its all through ur feelings
7:22pmJing
you know a lot about art?
yeah, art is just natural
I just figuer out this afternoon
7:24pmJames
no
i dont tkno tat much
im creative, but im more ambitious in making money
7:25pmJing
so..what kind of "crappy" college are you applying?
7:25pmJames
r u in highschool?
7:25pmJing
yeah
7:25pmJames
BLS?
7:25pmJing
?
7:26pmJames
boston latin?
7:26pmJing
no
7:26pmJames
which?
7:26pmJing
did you think I was?
7:26pmJames
ya
7:26pmJing
why?
7:26pmJames
cause i remembered that some of ur friends tat came durin the end of the performance art program was from Boston latin
7:26pmJing
I am a new comer in the us
she is
you remember that?
we were in the dance workshop
7:28pmJames
ya
i lik observing things
but ya im applyin to 9 colleges
7:28pmJing
me too
I like observing things,too
but sometimes i was over sensitive
kind of fool
7:29pmJames
Boston college,Suffolk, Boston university, Brandeis,Clark university, hampshire college, Umass amherst, Bridgewater and NOrtheastern university
7:29pmJing
those are great colleges
7:32pmJames
lol no
7:32pmJing
what are you going to study?
7:32pmJames
if they are not my dream colleges than they are good colelges
iono
7:33pmJing
?
it takes some time for me to understand the way you write
7:34pmJames
iono=i dont know
but i have 2 go
i hav a lot of homework
7:34pmJing
ok
7:34pmJames
bye
7:34pmJing
thank you
88
7:36pm

No comments: